I will preface my question by saying that I wish I had found Gary's site before I ordered my softener from another dealer who also has 'Quality Water .........' in it's company name.
Installation went OK. Programmed by:
1. Pressed Next and Down-Arrow and set for 'softening'
2. Length of backwash - 10 min
3. Length of regen draw - 60 min
4. Length of second backwash - 6 min
5. Length of rinse - 10 min
6. Brine fill refill time - 14 min (for 48,000 grain system)
Pressed Next and Up-Arrow to go into 'installer display:
1. Set capacity to regeneration at 1450 gal (2 people, 75gpd, 30 grain)
2. Set day override to 14
3. Set regen hour to 2:00AM
4. Set clock
Here's my question: the instructions provided with the Clack Valve, page 9, says the volume remaining (to regen) display can be viewed by simply pressing the Next button. But when I press the Next button it displays the 1450 gal number I set and does not show any water usage. Also shows 0 water flow when in that mode with water being used. My guess is that I did not finish programming the unit. Appreciate you comment - and Thanks!